With a LinkURealty real estate website, you have the ability to integrate the
MLS into your website, this is called IDX, also known as internet data exchange
or broker reciprocity. So if you have 1 listing or 20 under, with the
IDX/MLS on your website you can offer more listings to your visitors, which in
turn provides you more leads.
Top 7 Advantages of IDX Integration:
- All MLS members become empowered to deal with the real estate consumer of
- Members can fully market their services on the Internet.
- Members can take advantage of the data, brokers have contributed to the
- Members can obtain and maintain first contact with the consumer in the
real estate transaction.
- Brokerage websites can become the best source of listing data and compete
with other popular sites.
- As agents and brokers become more innovative in offering on-line services, listing
displays will be a critical factor in their success.
- Everybody Wins! The listing agent, and YOU! They get to expand their
market, therefore selling homes faster, YOU get more commissions by
Note: Most MLS's or Realtor Associations will offer different
IDX options for their website. These options include, Framing/Smart Framing and
Data-Feed/FTP. For more information on these IDX display methods